Zakynthos Airport Arrivals (ZTH)
|No flight arrivals were found at Zakynthos Airport.
Flight Arrivals at Zakynthos Airport
Zakynthos, also known as Zante in most English-speaking languages, is a popular holiday destination for many people. Many young people between the age of 18 to 30 years visit the island. In total, there are over 1.8 million people visiting the island each year. Most of them, passing through the Zakynthos International Airport heading out to the popular tourist destinations of Laganas, Agios Nikolaos, Alykanas, and Tsilivi. In 2019, the airport handled 1,810,427 passengers and in 2020 the airport served just 430,255 passengers (due to the Covid-19 pandemic).
Zakynthos Airport Ground Transportation
Zakynthos International Airport is located approximately 2.7 miles/4.3 km from Zakynthos city center.
Passengers traveling to and from Zakynthos International Airport will be able to find easy and comfortable transfer opportunities, including:
- Rental Cars: There are many car rental companies at Zakynthos Airport - many of which have desks in arrivals.
- Buses: A transit bus service that provides transfers between Zakynthos International Airport and the city center of Zakynthos. Visitors at the airport will find a public bus stop in front of the terminal building. From the city center, passengers can find connecting buses to all the major holiday resorts. Tickets can be purchased by the bus driver.
- Taxis: Taxis are available at Zakynthos Airport during the airport’s opening hours. The taxis at the airport are all metered taxi services and are available outside the passenger terminal building. A taxi trip from Zakynthos International Airport to the city center takes approximately 10-15 minutes depending on traffic. The cost of the journey is normally around 10 Euro.
- Ferries: The island of Zakynthos has two ferry ports. The main port is located in Zakynthos city center from where visitors will find a ferry connection to the port of Kyllini on the mainland. Visitors will find the other port on Zakynthos in the village of Agios Nikolaos. From here, visitors will find a ferry connection to the port of Pesada on the island of Kefalonia.
- Airport Shuttles: Passengers can find various hotels and resorts that provide a shuttle service for their disposal to get them to and from Zakynthos Airport.
Visitors can access Zakynthos International Airport quickly and easily, by driving their own car. The airport is located 2.7 miles/4.3 km from the city center of Zakynthos and is easily accessible from the provincial road Zakynthos-Keriou and Stravopodi street. The trip to and from the city center takes approximately 15 minutes.
The address of Zakynthos Airport can be found below:
Zakinthos 290 92,
If you have any questions or concerns you can contact Zakynthos Airport by telephone at +30 2695 029500.
Special Need Services at Zakynthos International Airport
Zakynthos International Airport offers assistance for disabled travelers and Persons with Reduced Mobility (PRM). If you will require assistance at the airport you should make a request in advance before your travels. Please make sure to contact either the airline or the travel agency at least 48 hours before the official departure time of your flight. At ZTH Airport, all travelers will be able to find assigned staff to help provide assistance to passengers with disabilities every day of the year if needed. Visitors of the airport should also be aware that if they are bringing a recognized assistance dog it is required that you make a request to the airline or travel agency at least 48 hours before the departure time of your flight.
Upon arrival at Zakynthos International Airport, disabled travelers and PRM should make their announcement to the allocated staff. This can be done either at the airport’s designated PRM point or at the respective airline’s check-in counters.
At Zakynthos International Airport passengers will find staff who can assist any disabled passenger with all the necessary requirements, including getting to the restroom, purchasing food, beverages, or tax-free items, and getting to and from the aircraft.
Zakynthos Airport Sets New Record by 6.81%, Surpassing Pre-Pandemic Passenger Levels in Q3 2023